Chia seeds are an ancient South American superfood. Their very subtle nutty taste allows you to add them to absolutely anything that you eat or drink – helping to boost your nutritional, antioxidants and Omega 3 intake.
• Rich in Omega3 (higher levels than salmon)
• High in protein (more than any other ancient grain)
• High in iron (3 times more than spinach)
• A powerful source of antioxidants (30% more potency than blueberries)
• High in fibre (2 tbsp equivalent to 5 pieces of wholewheat bread)
• Gluten free